UHCA wants to ensure our members are updated on the current CMS rule and have viable plans for emergency preparedness in their facility. We will be hosting a one-day seminar on February 3rd at the Mountain America Expo Center.
The agenda will include:
- Emergency Preparedness Compliance- Review of requirements and enforcement practices
- Facilitated panel discussion with providers (maybe 3) on strategies for survey success
- Environmental Hot Topics- Legionella, Sick Building Syndrome and Infection Control Issues
- Facilities Management- Damage Assessment, Earthquake Considerations and Arc Flash Protection
- Active Shooter Awareness Review
|Event End Date||02-03-2020|