October 2022 Update:
UHCA|UCAL has lifted the requirement to provide proof of vaccination to attend our meetings. With health and safety remaining a priority for our attendees, we ask that the following be observed:
- Up to date with current vaccines is preferred for all registered attendees.
- Masks are worn at the discretion of the attendees but recommended for those who are not up to date with vaccines.
- Do not attend the event if you experience COVID-19 symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- If you have had a recent high-risk exposure in last 10 days and are not up to date with vaccines, you should wear a mask for 10 days following the exposure and not participate in indoor activities where you may need to take off your mask (e.g. dinning, drinking, coffee, etc.). High risk exposure at work does not count if appropriate PPE was used during resident care.
- Follow all state, local, and private business health and safety measures that are in place while attending any UHCA|UCAL Event.
- If you experience symptoms or are exposed while onsite, please self-quarantine and go get tested at a local testing site.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Brittany at .